Sunday, June 12, 2011

Custom Kicks Vol. 2

Cat shoes, second try

It has been way too long coming. In the process of getting a Wordpress blog up and running, I have neglected the sad lost Blogger platform. I have actually been quite busy lately and I have a slew of work to post, but am stuck in a transitional state. I have decided to pull out this old soap box out of retirement in order to share some choice examples of my work from this past Spring.



This is actually the second pair of shoes that I have completed for my lovely sister. The first pair was unluckily ruined due to my poor advice in using Scotch Guard to protect the shoes from use. Unluckily I was poorly informed and had to conjure up a new pair in order to replace the previous pair. Luckily the second edition turned out much stronger the the first. I learned a ton more about painting on this curious canvas choice and finally introduced acrylic and, god forbid, color.

No comments: